Thursday, February 5, 2009

windy day


A Windy Day

A warm greeting to all of you!

Today’s a very chill and windy Thursday! I didn’t went to any places, so just stayed at home and indulged myself with my Becky (my laptop)…
I talked with friends in MSN as well as surfing the net. OMG! Then I realized that the time passed so fast. It was faster than the rockets and Ferraris ever invented… I online for 5 hours!
Then, I met Raven, a nice chat with her~ She gave me a lots of emoticon for the use in MSN. Besides that, she even shown me a picture, a very disgusting picture of a patient with his brain exposed. OMG! It’s so gross. To know more, please view “birdking5.blogspot.com”~ You will not regret.

Let me proceed, after a light chat with Raven, I did chat with Fred, a friend of mine from Sri Petaling. He is a cool pal! In the mean time, I also chat with Miss Kuching, Veronin. Her Bahasa Sarawak still great and pedas! Now then I realized that she also learn driving~ Haha!

Tonight, our dinner took places in 4th miles near Boulevard. We ate in a food court (in front of Everise, 4th miles) , a very nice and hygiene hawker centre. But… the foods in that place were not nice! Trust me! I know, u know the place I am describing now. How evil I am…

It’s my stories for the day, I pray that tomorrow I still can share my stories with you guys.
See you!

1 comment:

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~