Friday, February 20, 2009

a new friend


A New Friend

Now is 2:12 am (20th of Feb), I am still awake, don’t have any desires to sleep. So, without wasting my time, as usual, I will jot some drafts for my blog page.

Today I got a new friend, Elric Hoo, from Kepong. A nice one. Through my observation, he’ll be a great man as well as a good lover in his future! His passion towards study really touched my heart. I keep on asking myself, study and work in a same time, will it really gives that person benefits? It’s very burdening, isn’t it? However, there’s a young man willing to choose that way in order to get a good future. I pray that he will prosper in every aspect of his life. † God will give you strength, Elric.

Talking about Elric, it reminds me of Pui Suh Ching, ex-high ranking St.John Ambulance member from our school. She also taking the risk to further her studies as well as do part time jobs to make ends meet. Currently, she’s in Australia.

Before I forget, on last Wednesday, while I was waiting for my turn for drive car in Bintawa Driving Instituition, I met Nazmi (a Malay friend of mine, he’s a Computer pro~ we know each other since we were in kindergarten!) and he introduce me a new friend, Cherdass. We chat for a long time. Then, I even talked with Yie Ching, our wushu coach (you make Sarawak proud) and Grace Kho, my fair lady!

Yawning now~ it’s time for bed!

1 comment:

  1. wei, new friend^^
    actually i already cant get any real life friend
    only got few
    can count as less or no contact
    online in home always
    what also dont know
    hard to get out too
    what also need to learn
    struggling like hell!!
    stay too much in home, now only feel like
    want to go out

    by the way, thanks mentioning me

    argh!!!!!!!!
    must jia you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~