Sunday, February 22, 2009

My 18th birthdae

Wishes from Mimi

Momo get shocked with the surprise!



my Longetivity Birthday Rice Vermicalli~



My 18th birthdae

Oh, times passed by in a very fast speed! Without realizing it, I am 18 now!
That’s mean I’m no longer a kid or a boy anymore~
Suddenly I really missed my childhood and school boy moments… In those days, I wanted to turn 18 as fast as possible, because it sounds cool that we are considered adult, when it reaches 18. But now, I know it isn’t that simple. Why am I said so, it’s because to become adult means you need to do something for your future and you need to be independent in every aspects of your life, of course, we must still rely on our parents and God as well.

Today’s my Birthday, as I had mentioned earlier, it is 18th.
I was awake by my brother at 5:30am! He had activities at school, so he woke up early and he was the 1st one to “yell” Happy Birthdae to me! I was happy by his action. Then he said he’s still schooling, so he cannot afford to buy me a present. When I heard it, I felt so touched and a sense of gratitude appeared in my heart, it stayed for a long times.

During noon time, my mum cooked me a bowl of Cantonese Birthday’s rice vermicelli with an egg. As a very typical Cantonese woman, my mum practiced all the Cantonese traditions in her daily routine. During our Birthday she will do the same thing. Before we have our breakfast, she will give us, Birthday boy, an Angpow. It represents a prosper life. For the rice vermicelli, it implies longevity~ The egg means a new hope for the Birthday boy.

Dinner time, we celebrated it with papa. My papa loves food, yet he is very strict with his healthy code, that’s why if I think of foods, I think of papa! So, yesterday we had our dinner in a restaurant. They ordered all the dishes and delicacies that I really crazy with. After that, I also received some gifts from my family members. A very ordinary Birthday, but it is all based on love, I really appreciate it. Before I forget, this year, I ate Pandan fresh cream cakes! I love Pandan~ However, I also love Oreo Cheese Cakes, Veronin! Haha…

The most precious gift that I had received will be the wishes and blessings from all of you and my family members. I don’t know how to express my thanksgiving, I just pray to every one of you that concerned and remembered me! God bless all of you, abundantly! I sealed my prayers in Jesus’ names!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~