Friday, February 20, 2009

todae

"Driving Track"-where's my license?

Hill... i love to "climb" that hill!


Cherdass~ wat r u looking?
Today’s 20th February! I had my driving lesson as usual. But today I met Grace and Evilyn, so coincident! They accompanied me during the time I waited for my turn for learning drive.
Besides three of us, Cherdass also sat near to us. We spoke and laughed in very loud volumes, without a sense of ashamed in ourselves, we kept doing it.
Today I had captured some pictures from Bintawa Driving Institution, though it were just small photos, I would like to let my readers know the “paths” that I had gone through in the process of learn driving.
For me, I afraid not the parking car or climbing up the molly hill, but I really dislike to enter junctions! I always forgot to charge my gear to lower gear! Then, I drove quite fast nowadays… until my tutor seems like very lack of confident in me. OMG, I found that driving really fun!
Hope to get my license next month, just before the SPM results coming out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~