Friday, February 20, 2009

Chat with mum


A Short Chat with mum

Yesterday, I didn’t have any programs, but I was still waked up quite early. So I decided to accompany my mum for breakfast.
Relationship between my mum and me are very fine, we are very close to each other. We used to discuss, chat and talk almost every minute when we met, especially at home and inside car.
So, while we were talking, I rose up a new topic to discuss with my mum, I asked her, “Mimi, what’s your view towards the issues where some people don’t believe in matrimony?”
In that moment, my mum drank and put down the cup of coffee that she was holding on her hands. She answered, “Nowadays, it is a common matter.”
“If an individual don’t believe that he or she will happy with marriage, so perhaps to be single, isn’t a very bad option for them. They can adopt children, if they want and if only they have the qualification. Just be happy, everything will be fine!”
I get shocked by the words! Oh boy, my mum is open minded than me! Then, I grab the opportunities to tell her, “Mimi, I am not sure, whether I will get marriage or not in the future! Because I will only marriage once after I have achieve my dreams and targets. I don’t want to bind myself. For me, marriage is a kind of responsibility.”
I added, “Now I still don’t have faith in marriage! I don’t know…”
Can a couple really gain happiness through marriage? I keep asking myself. After get marriage, the couple will received a wedding cert. a love based on a certificate? I have no ideal now.
My mum replied, “Just everything happen as it should happen!” “Mimi gives you fully rights to draw your own future! Just move forward, if you think it is right…”
I was so touched! My papa and mimi are modern than me, now I am the one who are very outdated and left behind~
I was grown up in a caring and loving family. My parents never force us or harsh on us to do the things that we don’t want. No stress, no pains, no traumas for us! Especially my papa, for me, he’s a very flexible dad! He supports us financially and physically for more than 18 years. Thanks Dad! (I know you will never know that I have started writing blog!)
Besides that, I know they will not interfere my relationship problems~ Thank God.
Growing in such a family, I felt so comfortable. We are not rich, but I count my blessings.
I admit that I am a very strange youth, I owned some dreams which I had mentioned earlier, and the dreams are: I hope I can own a bungalow, two automobiles, success in my carrier and have enough assets,
I must achieve such targets before I propose to my future lover. I desire to have a grand wedding ceremony and function in the future. I want my children to get very fine and systematic educations. I promise myself to strife hard in order to make my dreams come true before the age of 35! Thus, I still believe in having a family then.
After having our light breakfast, two of us went home with a very light and jovial mood. We talked all the way back to home… a SHORT talks with mum, really worth!
Through today’s experience, I really learned a lot about myself… NOW I REALIZED THAT THE LOVE THAT OUR FAMILY MEMBERS GIVING US ARE PRICELESS! IT’S A BLESSING FROM GOD! Thus, please appreciate your loved ones.
My final sentences: HAPPINESS IS AROUND YOU, GO AND SEEK FOR IT!

(p/s: Veronin, I had translated it just for you! Please enjoy reading it and give comment! Let’s talk Bahasa Sarawak, Kamek arap esei tok boleh berik kitak inspirasi!)

1 comment:

  1. haha.. thanks.. Oh my. You post few post in one hour. I was thinking "what's going on with Kenny, he posted so many post in an hour?" Happy Birthday. Our parents are rather open minded than us.

    ReplyDelete

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~