Tuesday, February 3, 2009

the Tidings


The Tidings…

Mother Mary had spoken to one of the believer some times ago, in their conversation, Mother Mary had foretold these words to that believer to spread the messages to us, creation of God.
Mother Mary said,

‘Dear Children, I invite you for your individual conversion. This time is for you! Without you God’s plan cannot be realized. Dear children, grow day by day closer to God through prayer. I give you the weapon for your glory. Here are your little stones:

· Pray with the heart of the Rosary (prayer beads)
· Eucharist (Lord’s supper)
· Holy Bible (Holy Scriptures)
· Fasting
· Monthly confession (as well as daily confession to God in private prayers0
· We must be pure and holy in all our own intentions which means to do our duties every day to please God only. (Worship God through our deeds)
· We must mind our own business and hate grumbling, complaints and critism or talk bad of others.
· We must be extremely humble, patient and have Faith in whatever we do.
· We must forget our own troubles but only think of the sufferings of Jesus everyday always.’

LET’S US PRAY TO GOD:

O my God, I adore you, because from your hands I came and with you I am to be happy for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~