Friday, February 6, 2009

SUNNY FRIDAE~


SUNNY FRIDAE!!!

Today is 6th of February, I had my driving lessons with Uncle Andrew as usual. I really glad to see that today’s no more rain~ it’s my wish for almost a month! I enjoy the sensation of heating by the sun ray just now, but that enjoyment fades gradually.

I’d saw Ting Wei, an ex-classmate of mine from SJK Stampin. He will going to sit for the JPJ driving test on this coming Tuesday. He is so eager to drive. Salute you, Mr. Goh! In the mean time, we even stop our Kancil and greeted each other, that kind of feeling was, “OMG! Is he Ting Wei?” and personally, i felt no worries or loneliness, as I saw someone familiar.

My tutor very particular ones, he still doesn’t want me to sit for the test, although I already can drive. So, just wait for the appropriate time. Anyway, I trust in him. One thing for me, which make me very enjoy while learn driving with that tutor will be his attitude s. He loves to talk and discuss things with me. Oh, we talked politics, the future of our Iban next generations, religions, foods, his stories while served in Army Camp as well as his personal experiences! Yup, thanks Daddy for didn’t cincai-cincai picked a tutor for me! I am counting my blessing now.

Then, today I also get a new friend. Her names is Stephanie, from St.Mary’s. Of course, she’s 18, same age with me. Oh, we talked about our SPM matters. Yup, just that topics! It’s so creepy. Allowing me to use the word, “DAMN SPOOKY”! However, Stephanie is a very nice girl to chat. Nice to meet you, Steph.

Besides that, I followed my parents to fetch my brother back from tuition class, in Hui Sing area. After that, we stopped at a food court (near Four Season Hotel ) for supper. I ate KAMPUA MEE, ngaiti! The noodles were nice, but just a little bit only… the cook was so stingy!

Oh… I forgot to tell you guys that, I had installed two antiviruses in my laptop. After that stupid incident, my laptop@Becky was facing the problem in its performance. I was so PEK CHEK! I spent my whole day time to remove the antiviruses software and re-installed it! I searched for the solutions via brownsing and loitering around the net. I prayed, AMEN! Finally, I got the tips from Cornell student’s’ alumni’s website. The tips not only shown me the proper way to uninstall the antiviruses, but also some other IT related issues.

Suli, I had failed in listened to your advises regarding the don’t install to much antiviruses in one computer. Now then I realized that girls are very good in IT, nowadays! Thanks for all your advise and guidance!

Lastly, now is 1.29am, I am listening to hymns, a very classical Christian devotional songs. Now my MP3 is playing the Hymn, entitled, I REALLY WANT TO WORSHIP YOU MY LORD. It’s so touching. I will pray for all of you, my dear friends. Because of your presence in my life, I feel no regret if God want me to die immediately, as I had tasted the love s from friends and family and a caring heart from the teachers. Now it seems like raining~ I am sick now… yup, sore throat and a slightly high body temperature. Iwish I could tell you more about my stories!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~