Thursday, February 19, 2009

A LOVE THAT I SEEK~


A LOVE THAT I SEEK~

I am seeking a pure and true love from somebody! From who? I have no ideal! But I know, the love is around the corner~
The love that I want will be a love that is so precious and it’s everlasting! I don’t really care, from where I am going to get it! But the inner voice had commanded me to life without worrying this and that… As I know, I will one day get I will search the love that I need.

A love that I need isn’t based on sexual relationship, but of heart~ It’s about a formation of two souls become one. I offer FULLY CARE, LOVE AND CONCENTRATE to my lover, that’s my commitment. But, fate is playing around with us! It turns everything from good to bad or vice versa, without asking your permission! How cruel! Fate, stop playing the games with us…

I might be strong in other aspects of my life, but in the case of handling my relationship problems, I am a failure~ I used to show people the methods of solving their relationship problems and giving them tips, as if I am very expert. But when the things really happen in my life, I stand amazed! My thought was lost and I realized that I am just a very normal person in this earth.

However, I am going to surrender, I will be steadfast and I know I can change everything from bad to good, as we have the power to determine our future! So, nowadays, I am very open minded in relationship’s issues. Maybe I had learned a lots through my own experience as well as via my pals~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~