Thursday, February 5, 2009

boy's talk


A boy’s talk…

I heard of a love story from a friend of mine, he is a very materialistic and realistic guy. But he never had fallen in love with any girls. I started to ask him a lot of questions regarding the point of view of love from his perspective.

In a very typical MOMO way of speech, I asked and he answered me. We chat under a happy atmosphere~ in that simply and short conversation with him, I know that he had many secrets in his life! He made me felt so curious and that kind of feeling really drove me crazy… Although I try my best to uncover the mysteries in his heart, it didn’t work at him. How cool is he.

Besides the discussion of my love stories and his love stories, we did talk about celebrities’ issue, our dreams and lame gossips! We also “berpidato” among each other in certain topics. We have our own particular ideal and thinking.

I wondering, what’s the topic that the girls love to chat? Haha~ who can tell me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~