Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Conservative?


UNDER A CONSERVATIVE FAMILY~

Today’s 18 of February, I woke up quite early this morning, because I’d driving lesson with Uncle Andrew. However, he had some family matters to deal with, so, our lesson had been delayed to afternoon. So, after had my meal and settled down my things, I sat in the living room in order to wait my tutor. In the meantime, I started to think many things in my mind. It’s not a kind of idle fancy, but it’s some thought from certain experiences that I had faced before.

I was growing up in an Iban Sino (Iban Chinese mix parentages) family. Besides that, the concept that practiced by my family members are quite conservative, sometimes. The elders emphasize on modesty and well manners, we also believe that the parents know the best for their children. Maybe some of the thought were outdated, but I am used to it. Since my childhood era, my parents had reflected to me the values of love towards family members and the essentials of having a family. In more simple words, my parents taught me to appreciate family members and no matter what places that we take refuge, there are no places like our home, nobody love us as deep as our own family members. I really bear the lesson in my heart.

Grew up in such a culture, it does really gives me more times and spaces to think about the meanings of LOVE and RESPONSIBILITY. It is not merely a words, but in my opinion, it’s a sort of experience and action, that everyone will undergo it.

Love, for me, it’s not a kind of feeling, I prefer to cultivate it through actions, as I know feelings isn’t that reliable, but a good deeds will permanently paste it our heart. I also trust that, LOVE IS BLIND and LOVE BEARS ALL THINGS. So, my view of love is a little bit awkward if compare to others. I admit that I am quite outdated! However, it fits my craziness, perhaps without the sense of traditional in my heart and soul; I might do more crazy things. So it is an alternative way to chain me up.

Back to the word of RESPONSIBILITY, everyone of us are playing a very important roles in our community, no one can really exist without relying on other persons, neither a person, a mighty person can life without effecting the person around him. Thus, we, human beings are connected to each others, it’s as simple as I need handphone and laptop to life, or to other people, they need lots of money, lots of friends or loves, who knows. But, under the law of responsibility, we realize the characters that we are acting~ I had been taught by my mum since I was in kindergarten till now, TO EVERY ACTION THAT WE HAD DID, WE MUST ACCEPT THE CAUSES AND EFFECTS OF THE THINGS WE HAD DONE! IT’S A KIND OF RESPONSIBILITY… the message keep re-sound in my mind, no matter where I go. Yea, responsibility, but I can’t really carry my own responsibility very well, without begging people to assist me. How shameful! Responsibility isn’t a burden, but it’s a task! The results from the task are not going to be examined from people, but you, yourself is the examiner and you will feel very joyful, once you accomplish the mission.

Last but not the least, I am so blur today, as I have no ideal why i had the ideals to wrote these issue, but I know I had share some things with the readers. As a blogger, I will grab every opportunities to expose myself, step by step to the readers and make them know me more deeply, not only on my character, but also in my ideologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~