Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunny saturdae

A sunny Saturdae.... I saw the sun!

my lunch~





This is kenny with a white cap, just for Saturday!











SATURDAY+SUNNY DAY~

Today is 7th February, 7 more days to Valentine day. As usual, upon woke from my bed, I looked into the sky, oh, I get shocked. It’s a sunny day! Indeed a sunny Saturday...

I had waited for this day to come, I missed sun and clouds~ as well as blue sky! Because… I can wear my sunglasses! OMG! Just jokes… please ignore it. It’s our family tradition, or I could say it is a part of our weekly routine to gather together for lunch. We had our meal in BDC. I ate Steam Chicken Rice and some portion of Kampua Mee which my brother can’t finish it. Oh boy, I was so full that time. While we were having our meal, we talked many issues! One of the favorite topics will be the story of Perak state current political hot issue. I heard all the discussion among of the elders regarding to that topic.

Then, in the same area, I met Ming Huan. He is now quite fashionable, especially with his ‘golden highlighted hair’. We just greeted each other; a very warm feeling immediately flowed within my heart. I met old friend, okay! After that, I also met a Mormon (a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints’) girl, Susannah. She’s my school mate before. OMG! She is now prettier than before! Yup, indeed. I just said, “Hi” to her then walked a way.

During the noon time, I accompanied my parents to Chesire Home, but Sister Regina was not there, so we left there and came back later. Who knows, during the second times to that place, she still wasn’t there. We returned home with a quite disappointing heart. But we will go back to Chesire Home by tomorrow. Oh, I encourage everyone to do charity, indeed you will get blessing from it. In my case, I got inner peace every time finish doing voluntary jobs.

I spent whole evening time to watch TV, just watched, I cannot eat junk foods, because I am still sick! However, I did online for a while less than half an hour. I get sore throat and heaty! For remedy, I consumed Pi Pah Kao, a Chinese traditional herbal syrup, it’s as sweet as honey, I like it. Haha~ eh, don’t know why? Now I prefer to have raining day! Sorry to all the victims of flood! Without rains, Kuching will very hot and humid.

Let’s touch about my dinner, we had ours in Tabuan Jaya. Doesn’t know what’s happening, we had the desires to dine Malay cuisine tonight. Thus, my Diddy brought us to 688 Kopitiam to satisfy our hunger! Oh boy, the foods were great. I suggest you to neglect the condition of that coffee shop, just enjoy the foods and you will agree with me. I ate Nasi Sambal Sotong Tumis and matched with a glass of Iced Milk Tea. Thank God! Besides that, their Nasi Goreng Belacan as well as Nasi Goreng Ikan Masin also not bad! Wow… Malay cuisine is not friendly to a person who gets sore throat! But I dare to challenge myself, how idiot I am.

9.00pm, I received a message from Eric Tie (Xiang Cheng), a good friend of mine, he is now in National Service Camp in Lundu district. How glad to heard news from him. Oh, he decides to study Business Management after this, because he hopes to extend his daddy’s business in Miri. An ambitious young man, I salute him. I bless you, Eric in Jesus’ names. In the meantime, I did sent messages to Bernadine. She went to Spring, so enjoy! Then, I also had a simple talks with Suk Ying as well as Lee Yi Xis, a ex-student from our school, currently, she is studying in SMK Kota Samarahan. Lee Yi Xia used to took bus with us in the past. For your information, she’s very crazy and funny. We can really joke with her. I guarantee to all of you, you will not get loneliness anymore if chat with her.

Now, as I am writing my daily journey, I am listening to Cantonese songs by the Hong Kong singers. I noticed that Cantonese is a nice poetry dialect. How ever, every people have the right to support their own statement. My intentions to share my story and spew out my opinions were not to condemn anybody, but to let everyone to know my life. I have a simple life, yet abundance stories to share. Once I saw or undergone an experience, I really hope that I can remember the chronology of the process and re-think about it and share with readers. It’s fun to tell story.

I pray that tomorrow will be a good Sunday! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~