Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A brand new hope

I am seeking for hopes~

A BRAND NEW HOPE

I don't know from where I get such feelings that urged me to have a new dream and aim for this year. It sounds so weird, because to most people, the action of targeting a new hope, it will happen before New Year or few days after it, but in my case it’s totally difference.
In this year, I have quite a numbers of dream, or for me, I called it as FORCE. In my own philosophy, I believe that one person can only survive based on his or her dreams, thus it’s a force that pushed that person to move forward!
I know everybody have their own very particular ambitions, likewise, I have a friend, which I cannot mention his names here, he want to be a doctor in the future, besides him, I still have an example, my cousin, Oh My Goodness, finally he get a very good job in KL. He used his money so wisely, but not stingy. This year he had purchased a car, based on his own efforts. I asked two of them, before you work out for your dreams, what things that confirmed your heart’s desires and where did you get such confidence? Basically, if people asked me such matters, I will answer them in religious ways. But I get shocked with their feedback! One of them answered, “It’s so easy for archiving the things you want! Tell you, Kenny, the keywords is DARE and STEADFAST!”… And the other one told me in a very mysterious tone, ‘Because I had set it as my target, so I must drive my dream to reality!”
To illustrate, DARE means DARE TO DREAM whereas STEADFAST means DON’T GIVE UP~ Moreover, as a human being, we can make our dreams come true?! I asked myself… The inner voices told me, Yes, we can! In that moment, I wasn’t only get shocked and said Wow, I felt that I am so simply minded! Maybe I should learn from them! So, the conservation with two of them, weren’t wasting my times… they inspired me!
If I really get enlightened, I will surely bring them to dinner~ Haha! Just select the place… But don’t pick SECRET RECIPES and STARBUCKs! Because their CAKES AND PIES ARE TOO MARVELLOUS! I AM GAINING OF WEIGHT BECAUSE OF THE ITEMS!!! Haha! Just a joke.
Therefore, I have new dreams and an aim of my life! How about you? Ask yourself and think twice! Good Luck!

There are one very powerful verses for me that I think I need to share, it is:

YE MUST PRESS FORWARD WITH A STEADFASTNESS IN CHRIST, HAVING A PERFECT BRIGHTNESS OF HOPE, AND A LOVE OF GOD AND OF ALL MEN.
--- TAKEN FROM THE BOOK OF MORMON.


MY DREAMS FOR THE YEAR:

· Study LAWS
· Enter Partisan Politics
· Let myself expert in driving
· Get driving license on March.
· To be truthful in everything.
· To love my friends and family.
· To appreciate my parents and grandparents.
· Try to improve myself in every aspect.
· To make confession to someone I love! In God’s will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~