Wednesday, February 18, 2009

last tuesday with joy and relaxation

Tuesday of Joy and Relaxation~

As I had mentioned before, my previous Tuesday was spent with Sister Veronin, at the Bing! Café. It’s a very relax day for me, as I had nothing much to do, just having a light but spicy chat and drinks with her. However, the manager or owner of the Bing! Café was so rude, because he kept watching at us and as if want to chaste his customers a way! His action had made a black impression to us~ Some advises to him: Hoi Budak with stripe long sieves, tengok apa?! Later we don’t want to go to your café anymore oh! Please respect your costumers, but one thing I wan to praise you is the cakes in your café are very marvelous! Your co-workers also very well manners.

During night time, around 12am, I saw Andrew C appeared online, so we had a chat, a short conversation, he told me that, he will going to sit for a test in Chemistry and Physics today (18th February), but he only prepared Chemistry and so tired to continue with Physics, how stress. I comfort him with some uplifting words and wished him all the best. Andrew C still the same, I am very comfortable in chat and communicate with him, as I no need to pretend like other people, just talk as you want, Andrew C isn’t that sensitive, but he will surely get angry if ones talk about his curly hair!

A friend of mine had being crush by his very good friend. In the first, it’s very good news to know that, but after some discussions, it is not fun at all. To be love is always better than to love, I testify it! Haha~ Good Luck to that friend of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~