Wednesday, February 4, 2009

holiday of holidays


A HOLIDAY OF HOLIDAYS!

Today, 4th of February is a very ordinary day for me! Everything runs in a very normal and tasteless pattern.
So, after I ended up my driving lesson, I left the car and sat in a particular place which had been prepared by the driving instituition. To mt amazed, I saw Ern Ping from former 5 Beta class. I was not alone anymore while waiting for Uncle Andrew, my best tutor to settle his things and fetch me home.
In that time, I really conversed with Ern Ping, we talked many things regarding our memories in Gapor~ it’s actually a free and relax talks with her, as most of our topics were interesting.
We talked about Nguang Hui, he’s still a very good companion in front of us~ It never change! Then, we did talked about Eric Tie @ Xiang Chen, I was so puzzled with him, I was keep in wondering, what is happened to that fellow now, as he didn’t contact me for a long time! Who knows, he’s now in NS. In Kem Sematan! I will forsure cari gaduh with him after he come to Kuching. ( just kidding! )
To proceed, Ern Ping did told me the stories happened in 5 Beta class, last year! It’s a mind opener! Most of the stories were focused on the Chemistry class with Pn. Lee, our sweet Chemistry teacher as well as the event happened during Biology lessons with Miss Jacinta Chan, our sporting Biology teacher! So miss them!
Ern Ping asked me too, about the progression and the condition of our Alphans nowsday. I wasn’t sure too much about everyone of them, but as I know, most of them are fine and in a blessed condition = handsome and pretty than before! Haha! Yup, Andrew Chai is now studying in TARC! How lucky, right. But I miss him alots!
Lastly, I pray we will meet each other again in a short while. In God’s will. Haha! Because of the memories, it made me felt that I had left the school seems like long long time ago. I really relax and enjoy with current condition, but cannot permenant remain like this. So, HOLIDAY OF HOLIDAYS will be a good title for my article for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~