Wednesday, February 25, 2009

NEW MOMO~


NEW MOMO~

Today’s 25 February, Ash Wednesday.
I only consumed 2 meals for prepare myself to observe the beginning of Lent Season (season for fast and repentance).
After finished with my driving lesson, I “stole” sometimes to sing two songs in MEETOTO.com. Without realizing the time, I had wasting an hour in the website; it is 6.50pm after I look at my watch! Luckily my parents weren’t scolding me, as I haven’t prepared myself to church… So, I only wear a very simple T-shirt with jeans and a slipper~
A very awkward phenomenon had occurred! As I love to spent half an hour to spray and design hair before go to a gathering, a function, a dinner and Sunday Service, don’t surprise if I spray Polo or Dunhill when attending an Anglican funeral~
I am famous among my family members with the attitude of “too over”… I admit that I am quite over in doing certain things, by nature; I love perfumes, books, neckties as well as branded watches~ I have collecting some of it.
In my world, I believe that rich in materials and money can makes ones very happy! However, I am wrong~
When I entered church, I saw the Cross and a picture of Christ. Oh my goodness, my God is so humble. I re-think about all the negative sites of myself, before every one of us receives the Holy Ashes from the Priests.
I felt I need to change; I really need to change my present life style!
Truly happiness creates from inner peace through good deeds that we do, as well as prayers that we perform. Through that, God will give us peace and love that passes all worldly understanding~
Maybe it is a time for me to live a life with a humble heart and learns to be normal, don’t be over…
Perhaps God wants me to give a lesson through today’s incident~
Thus, I will use the strength that I have to try to do more good deeds, respect my parents more than normal days as well as be good to other people during this Lent Season and day after it.
I WANT TO HAVE A NEW LIFE~
Happy Ash Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~