Thursday, February 26, 2009

My nights and dawns in MEETOTO


My nights and dawns in MEETOTO

On 23rd of February, I still remembered it is a very silent midnight; I didn’t want to sleep, so browsing from a website to another website. I entered a singing and online gaming website, called, MEETOTO.COM.

Based on the curiosity, I clicked to enter every site available in that marvelous website. Then, I finally get into a K-Room. It’s a place where every one can from all over the world can be an amateur singer. Some of the singers can sing very well and I dare to say they really reached the standard.

From MEETOTO.COM, I get many new friends. Mostly are from Penang and Ipoh. The most funny and annoying ones will be Simon; he is so friendly as well as strong in sense of humour. Then, I also chat with Wilson, a young guitarist. Corene from JB, a friend of mine, she can really sing, no wonder she used to participate in various type of Singing Competition.

It is so amazing, I love MEETOTO.COM~ from the night I knew it, I will log in to there every night, never missed! While listen, I will also sing-along with them, sometime i really can’t stand with it, I even sing too loud until be scolded by my brother. However, it never decrease the passion I have towards MEETOTO.COM~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~