Tuesday, February 3, 2009


THE DAYS WEREN’T THAT BLUE, but I SAW THE SUN

Today after woke up from my bed, I really have no ideal with myself, I started to think about my future and of course, the SPM results. For your information, I love to twist the fact and I really have a very negative thinking, I don’t know where did I cultivated or inherited such mindset, as most of the people around me, friends, relatives and family are very happy-go-lucky and less moody! I seldom heard of, they talked about worried this or that.
So, before I kill myself by the bad-thinking, I removed my attentions to the outside of my bedroom via the windows. As usual, it’s not a beautiful day, the heaven remains cloudy and I able to sense it. It’s going to rain in a short while~ I saw the birds flying infront of the windows in a very graceful and calm ways, maybe there are going to seek for a new shelter, due to the raining season. My very first impression was OMG! Your creations were so calm and still singing in such situation.
I recalled back the little incident that I had encountered, then I learned something again just through these tiny creations. Maybe I should follow the step of these birds in my daily life, which are- CALM! Personally, I know that I lack of the virtue of CALM! I get nervous and panic so easily, of course, I am a moody boy as well~ No calm in my heart, but now then I know it.
So, to everyone who want to learn new things but you doesn’t know what you should learn or what is your weakness? You can observe the situation, the people, the nature, the words or perhaps the normal phenomena that very common in our daily life, I persuade you that you will learn a great lesson. Remember it’s free of charge! The tutors that will going to enlighten you is your mindset and the God of your Faith.
A short poem to everyone of you,
“ The days weren’t that blue, but I saw the sun. It did shined generously although no one invited it to do so, just be the master of yourself and you know what will be the best for yourself. Alas, be calm and move forward! Have faith that you own the weapon to change your life and He will hears to your petitions, if and only if you have determination and Faith and confidence.” By Kenny Moses anak Benedict Beruin of Kuching.
GOOD TRY and LOVE TO ALL OF YOU~


Just from,
Little MoMo from next door~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~