Wednesday, April 1, 2009

60 EARTH HOURS


60 EARTH HOURS

The above event as I had mentioned was happened last Saturday, from 8.30 pm till 9.30 pm.
I did participated in that particular ‘international grand event’~ Yea, so easy, just switched off the lamps as well as certain unnecessary electrical gadgets and so on.
Too proud to know that the people in my neighbourhood did joined the programme. Their children switched off the lamps punctually and some of them even lid up candles and sat outside of their verandah, while watching to the stars as well as having some light conservations.
In our family, we were in a dark atmosphere, but television was never ever switched off~ so, it wasn’t that effective in my home! But, at least we tried to remain everything to the point of minimum.

We practising the habit of save current everyday, so no worries~
However, they were some blurr neighbours of us who didn’t knew about 60 EARTH HOURS campaign, even they are working in media and communication sector, how ashamed! They not only lighted up their house during that night, they also came to my house and asked what was happening? LOL~
I enjoy darkness rather than hot air temperature! Let’s us be more alert to our atmosphere and earth around us. Thanks for those who had joined the campaign~ You had improved the earth through your little action.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~