Friday, April 10, 2009

a message from Sister Pauline Ng

Religious Myspace Comments
MyNiceSpace.com

Today, while having my lunch, i received a message from Sister Pauline Ng, she's a very good senior of mine.
She celebrated her Good Friday in KL, at St Francis Xavier's with her foreign friends.
I am so glad to know that she got 3rd highest grade scorer in the examinations (Human Resourse) in KDU College. She deserved it, as she really work hard for it and i knew it will happen, because she must be prayed before did the questions and i believe in prayers~
I still remember the scene, how we co-operated with each other to make Chrisittian Fellowship in our former school, SMK DPHA Stampin ran smoothly. She was my loyal and helpful 'setiausaha'~
anyway, i hope we will meet each other in Sabah in the future, a near future~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~