Friday, April 3, 2009

Gaporians and Sport day

School field~ a place of memory!

Today my ex-High School was having their annual sport day. I knew it from juniors.
Well, as usual, every Friday I will fetch my brother from his school, SJK Stampin, which are opposite to my high school.
So, while waiting for the primary school students to dismiss their class, my mum and me will hang around Premier 101, maybe to buy some daily necessities or vegetables for dinner.
To my amazement, I saw many athletes from High School, they were very proud of their sport t-shirt, either Paus, Jerung, Marlin or Lumba-lumba~ besides that, they even display their lucky number behind their t-shirt.
I still remember of my green Paus! I once proud of it before, but after the shirt turned smaller and smaller gradually, I didn’t wear it anymore. Why that shirt will decrease in size?!
Yea, I miss my life as a secondary school student. I will not forget the Hari Guru, Sport Day, National Day assembly and so on. Luckily I did participated in all the activities when I studied in SMK DPHA Gapor for 5 years~ I part which made me so regret was I never took part in competition during Sport Day.
As a St John Ambulance member, I used to have duty during that day, so I can hardly involve at any events in that day. But thanks to St John Ambulance, It’d widen my scope and knowledge in performing First Aid, sometime It also rescue me from doing prefect’s stuffs which were not in my favour.
Suddenly, I think of Madam Lee E Ling, then leader of Rumah Paus. In the year of 2007 or 2008, I can’t think clearly, she swung our Paus flag and shouted ‘Paus, Paus the Champion house!’, I really miss her now~
Can I return to my High School’s life now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~