Wednesday, April 15, 2009

maju jaya

Momo is acting cute! Be tahan~ extremely siao!

Yesterday, 15th of April, I had post my application letter to Malaysia Multimedia University, Melaka campus via Pos Laju.
I sent that letter with very complicated feelings, to analyze; it was feelings mixed of keen and worry as well as excited elements.
MMU is a great higher institution for me, as it located near the downtown of Malacca. 3km away from Jusco and food hawker stalls as well as shopping places. The Christian Club in MMU also very active and MMU near to many churches, so I know I will not be lonely when I studying there.
But, I don’t know how the hostel is and as I know I will miss Kuching a lot.
Anyway, now I really need to set up a goal and reach my target. My mum had told me that my diddy will ‘throw’ me to New Zealand to do my final year of LLB (Bachelor in Law), if I can manage to maintain a good result.
Yea, a life without target is meaningless, as a student I testify, a study life without target is totally lost. No one can ever survive without an aim and a direction.
So, selamat maju jaya to all my beloved friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~