Wednesday, April 1, 2009

auto and manual

My skill of driving still the same- dangerous! Recently, the Perodua Kembara (an ancient car belongs to my mum) that I used to drive was sent to workshop for some repairs or what, I don’t know. So, I only have two options, one is to drive using Kenari and two is to drive Toyota Vios (my dad’s), both of it were Auto gear! I almost fainted down after knowing the reality~
I chose Kenari, I don’t dare to use my dad’s car! Because I know my driving skill will ‘hurt’ that car~
Based on the KIASU attitude that I have, I try my best to learn how to drive with Auto-gear. To my amazement, It was thousand times easier than Manual gear’s vehicle. Without thinking much, I told Veronin about that miracle as fast as possible!
Wroom… Wroom… nowadays I fall in love with the vehicles with Auto-gear, I really hope I will not ‘touch’ manual-gear’s cars anymore!
I am talking crap now~ haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~