Saturday, March 21, 2009

A night in Blessed Church

Momo said, 'cheese!'

moses is crazy, i am wearing a crown~

me and bobo, the princess~

me n Suli~ while waitingf for the church activities to happen!
A night in Blessed Church, Tabuan Laru

Today is 20th of March. Bobo had invited me, Suli and Bernadine to her church, as they were having a dance ball. A nice programme and a warm invitation from a friend, we joined. However, Bernadine had some stuff to do, so she cant follow us, but her blessing was be with us.

Bobo stood near to the main entrance to greet us and invite me and Suli. We met many youth from our school who are the member of the church. Yea, I get amazed, now then I know they are Christian.

The activities were more to performance by the groups and ‘praise and worship’ lead by the Pastor Lim, a very handsome and youthful pastor I ever encounter. His way of presenting the Words of God and sermons as well as singing were so great! He is quite stylish too~

My first time to Blessed Chuch was quite enjoy, the people were friendly. The ‘Praise and Worship’ are so touched and everyone were really participate in the programs.

2 comments:

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~