Wednesday, April 15, 2009

tagged by that person

Momo is sleepy now!

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 30 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 30 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1) Can’t go outing without sunglasses inside my bag

2) When I drive, I like to laugh without any purpose

3) Have supper every night, even I am camping or far away from home

4) Love SMS-ing

5) I am addicted to caffeine, a ‘coffee-holic’

6) Don’t like to sleep during night time

7) Can’t survive in a messy room, cleanliness is the most important point in my life

8) Can’t go out without perfumes and deodorant

9) Have a sensitive skin

10) Still need a ‘bantal busuk’ to accompany me to sleep

11) Love and concern about politics started from the aged of 12

12) Never suck any pacifiers from the moment I was born till now

13) I will held singing concert 3 times per day in my bathroom

14) Never believes in horoscope reading or any talisman

15) Afraid of animals, especially rats and cats

16) Hate using spectacles

17) Have a very good and sweet childhood memories, proud of it

18) Enjoy learning Sejarah but say good bye to Additional Maths

19) Hate to do house chores

20) Took at least 20 minutes to finish bathing

21) Started to involve and love charity works at the ages of 14

22) Love imagination

23) Typical book worm, can’t sleep without reading

24) Love to laugh and talk in a maximum volume

25) Regular customer of Secret Recipes, Starbucks, Laksa stalls and Kampua mee stalls

26) Quite thin when I was a toddler

27) Started to serious in religion at the age of 14

28) Typical foods-lover, I love pork and spicy foods

29) Can’t speak fluent Iban languages, I am a pure Banana

30) Hate to online but enjoy blogging


It’s all about me! I would like to tag Kher Sing, Ron and Veronin! Sorry Veronin~ wahaha!
...

1 comment:

  1. momo..u are cute in dis pic..who help u take de o since u are slipy le?

    ReplyDelete

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~