Friday, April 10, 2009

Morning of the Good Friday

Momo is listening to songs~

Today is 10th of April, Good Fridae~

I woke up at 8am, did nothing and slacking for two hours. Then 10am followed my parents to church for the GOOD FRIDAY service.

Today is a day that believers of Christ, from all denominations and beliefs hold in one heart to memorise His day of crucification at Calvary for the sake of mankinds.

Well, today is also a family day for us, because my dad just coming back from Batang Ai, he went there for duty. Batang Ai just had their election.

My dad told us, Batang Air is a very small township and the only have two or three shoplots~ besides that they locals are mainly living in long houses and their villages can only be reached via water transport. Too far from the development~

Hope the election can really improve their life style!

I vow i will help the natives, some day in my future~ of course i will help them in their ancestral lands's cases~ it's a hot difficulties that facing by the locals.

We walked around Wisma Saberkas and some main shopping centers.

So, bored~ Kuching is too small for us to hang out!

Major of Kuching city, please develop Kuching in a fast speed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~