Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool or April Full?!

April Fool or April Full?!

Yesterday was 1st of April, it was an April Fool.
After I left the school, no April Fool in my life~ Yea, my April Fool was merely an April Fool without shocking, irritating and annoying things happened around! I missed that kind of April Fool.
However this year, my April Fool was April Full, because I ate a lot of harsh browns yesterday. I love harsh browns, recently. I can’t imagine the sensation that brings by harsh brown, it was so delicious if we eat it by dip some Kimball Thai’s chili sauce and a little bit of Mayonnaise (to taste better, please try with Thousand Island sauce)~
So, another weird event happened in my 18 years of life, my April Fool was not funny and foolish at all, it was about the relief of hunger~ April Full.
I want to live a normal youth life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~