Monday, April 6, 2009

visitation of Mormons

a copy of Book Of Mormon

This after noon, I encountered with two very handsome and well-manner Mormon Missionaries from USA.
Well, I was watering the plants outside of my house, then two of them approached me. They called themselves, Elders and they want to share with me some ‘GOOD NEWS’.
I knew, they were going to ‘brain-wash’ me, but okay-lah, I just listened to them.
Luckily yesterday was quite cloudy, no terrible hot weather, so we just having conversation outside of my house.
As they talked to me, I seldom replied them, but I observed their way of speaks. Their American slangs were not that bad, I can comprehend it and they metaphors that they were using were so weird.
One thing I found it was very funny will be they kept mentioned, ‘I want you to think TWICE!’…. ‘I want you to think TWICE!’…. they repeated it 6 times in 15 minutes time.
Maybe they were quite disappointed with my cool and speechless expression, they decided to go away. Before they moved, they present me a copy of Book Of Mormon and a very nice booklet, THE SALVATION PLAN as well as a card shown the TEMPLE OF MORMON, Salt Lake City, USA.
Lastly, it was a weird experience for me. It happened less than 15 minutes! I haven’t finished with my plants and they already moved away!
Ok~ it will be one of my extra-ordinary memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~