Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It was my Great Thursday Morning


Today is 2nd of April, I can’t slept well, so I woke up quite early today.
When I watched at the clock, oh~ 5.20am! Damn weird, I slept less than 2 hours, normally I should feel very exhausted, but not today.
It was my 4th times in this week! I followed my mum to market!
Without think too much, after get a T-shirt and ‘threw’ my pajamas into washing machine, I accompany mum to market.
Firstly, we bought pork (san teng bak), then to seafood section, we purchased some sliced of Mackerels and half KG of shrimps as well as fishballs. Lastly to vegetable section, yea, we bought many vegetables. However, it is just for today’s consumption. It is a best way to make sure the foods are in a fresh condition, so my mum goes to market daily.
The butchers were all looked so fierce when the cut the porks into pieces, I told my mum, they were all have the potential to be a good MURDERER! Nonsense~
Heehee, I saw a very cute kid belongs to an aunty who sold fishballs. I wanted to take his picture, but quite ashamed, maybe next time.
Ok, we really turned around Stutong Market to seek for items and ingredients that needed for our meals. It was quite fun. Wahaha~
After finished with our ‘shopping’, we used to have Breakfast together. Well, before start my day, I ate a bowl of Chicken Mushroom straight noodles and end-up with a cup of Milk Tea! Wooo… woo… it’s a great combination, yea, in my view.
It was my Great Thursday Morning~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~