Sunday, April 26, 2009

outing with besties, without the presence of Veronin

where is kenny?

Friends~

Cakap time!

my lunch~ yummy!

Gross 'D.I.Y Birthday cakes'

concentrating while eating~

Chin Chin with her lollipop~

Momo believes in FOOD IS EVERYTHING

On the 23rd of April, I had organized an outing activity with my friends, or I should say they are my classmates, besties and buddies.
Besides crazy Momo, the normal people that went to the activity were Perry, Bernadine, Ashley, Baozhi, Chin Chin, Ming Leung, Ming How and Ming Huan.
Many ‘Ming’~
Actually we also invited Doris, but she can’t go due to some problem, so sad. We knew if she is there, the atmosphere will be difference a bit, crazier a bit.
We met at KFC around 11.30am. As usual we eat and talked at the same time. I found that Perry didn’t consume Chicken’s lard (can I said it is lard?), so healthy. Bernadine and Baozhi ate in a slow manner, how graceful (=.=”)~ meanwhile, how was Momo table manner? Of course, good lah! Nothing particular.
The most funny and terrible part will be when Ming How and his friends (I am excluded, wahaha) decorating a ‘fabulous KFC style Birthday cake’~ ya, it is indeed taste so nice, although we no need to eat it, we can already know the taste. It consists of the mash potatoes, sweet chilli sauce and etc. Gross~
After fooling and packed our tummy with chicken in KFC, we proceeded to Boon Khai to taste Ais kacang! I ordered ABC with coconut milk, so delicious. You know what, there was a hair fallen down into my dessert, the hair was belongs to the worker, so I requested the taokay nio to change a new bowl of ABC for me, in the beginning she doesn’t want to do it. She still wants to clarify that it wasn’t their fault, but I insisted to change it! And she did a new bowl for me.
Wahaha~ after consumed a nice ABC, we went to the Spring! Perry drove me, Chin Chin and Baozhi! He was just cool. Furthermore, Ming Huan drove Bernadine, Suk Ying and Ming Leung! All are expert in driving, except for me and Baozhi! (=.=”) my driving skill? Horrible.
At the Spring, we walked to here and there. Before going back, we relaxed ourselves with a superb and economic Ice Cream from Sugarbun! Yea, we did take photo while eating ice cream. A nice memory.
It was a good day! I enjoyed it. However, some of our Swinburne friends didn’t join us, because they have class. Except for Ming Leung! Hehe… if they also have fun with us, I think it will be other form of joy atmosphere.
It will be a last meeting for me to meet Ming Huan, he will fly to Singapore on 24th of April. Going to Singapore for study, you know, at Nanyang Polytech! Don’t pray-pray lah! Jiayou, ah Huan!
Ming Leung will go for Matriculation in Labuan. All the best for you.
The rest of us, we will go to Form 6 to study or play while waiting for the results from local universities or teacher training college.
I will certainly selecting the Arts stream now, I will study Sejarah, Business studies, Pengajian Am as well as Malay Language. No power to study Form 6 Maths anymore. I want to be lawyer, so try to take Arts, and see how my progression is.

1 comment:

  1. momo im excluded too oh.. d so called ‘fabulous KFC style Birthday cake’ makes me wana puke..so yuckie! hee

    ReplyDelete

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~