Friday, May 22, 2009

my lower six life!

We took the photos during Teacher's day, but no teachers appeared right! it is look like Student's day celebration!
Okay, it's two weeks time, i stayed in lower six... So great! i am so joyful and i really start to move on in my studies! Yea, i can't deny, i am still as talkative and playful as usual... (ehem, Bernadine know best! Perry and Yian Ming too!)


We Form 6 students!

i am so excited with the lower six's life! although the Physical Chemistry and Pengajian Am aren't that friendly to me, but i really enjoy the fellowship with all my buddies! We laughed and crazy at most of the time!

But from now onwards, we can only speak in English nia! So, let's AngMoh wey~ hahak...

It suddenly made me recalling back to last Thursday MUET class incident!!! Doris and Perry didn't remind me, then i end-up talked alone for about 6 minutes in that speaking practise! Geramnya~~~ a little bit of shy! Hello brother, i tahu malu okay! lol...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~