Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Kanasai~

Bernadine, my 'reminder'~ thanks fr reminding me!

6th of May, today is 6th of May~
i still left a day to the KPLSPM Interview in Pejabat Perguruan (something like that~) near Jalan Kolej.
Oh freak, i don't even realised that the times passed off so fast!
i forgot about that event,
thank God,
luckily,
Bernadine asked me the things regarding the essays that we need to write for the interview,
if no,
i will surely forget about it.
I was wondering,
the personnels will asking what kind of questions?
tough?
Haizzz~
What to do?! i need to sacrifice the outing in order to prepare for the interview.
i don't know what had i done
i read alot of nonsense in the morning of 6th May~ trust me!
The sad part will be,
Perry, a buddy of mine, had organised an outing.
It is probably the last outing that we can organise before school reopen,
the time really fly in a fast speed.
ehem! it is Form 6! no gaming nor fooling in the class anymore...
Oh Goodness, 11 of May, we need to go back to Stampin Secondary School!
Hectic~
i hate that green trousers,
but what can i do!
i must wear it,
though i am not satisfy with its colour.
Oh Gosh!!!
I am thinking about that terrible daily routine~
wake up at 5.15am
Go to school
doing Revision from 6pm till 2am (including the dinner and supper time)
How crazy,
i had left that kind of school life for 5 months
i don't think i can adopt it again!
Oh My~
Just now,
i logged in to WWW.MOE.GOV.MY
to check for my status in Form 6,
Yea, i get it,
but i had been selected to remain in Science...
What!? (my reaction when i knew that we can't simply change stream)
if i want to change streams, i need to undergo certain procedures!
Ngaiti, mafan!
I want to take Art stream for my STPM papers if possible
My combination will be Bahasa Malaysia, Sejarah, Pengajian Am and Business Studies.
Don't laugh (I know Bernadine and Veronin will laugh at me, because i still attach to Bahasa Malaysia, though already in Form 6.)
Haizzz~
I am granted with a good brain in Maths T
But still ok in Sejarah,
so it will be okay for me to pick that combination...
but i am so sad now,
am i need to leave my beloved Biology?
in order to pursue my dream
which are to enter University Malaya
I am so powerless~
Oh Kanasai~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~