Friday, May 22, 2009

Hi Bernadine!

Bernadine, i suggest you to use the umbrella from this pattern! So fit you~ it is better than you flowery umbrella right?! No need to thanks me!

the below story is dedicated to bernadine, the crazy girl who sit behind me in my Lower Six Beta class! She likes to smile and laugh... You will only know my words once you know her very well.
She's Bernadine, my old best friend and my faithful talking companion!
Hi Bernadine~ hihik!
Walao, so touched after reading the thoughts of you about me!
but the way, i lupak liao, i forgot that letter case (ngaiti, i am so forgotful and you are so berdendam! hehek~ joking)
Oh, if i got anything wrong, i apology!
Yea, we knew each other for 7 years liao, we started to walking to school, perhaps in the year of 2002~ Waaa! a long time. Wish that our friendship can last forever. If i am not mistaken, we only quarreled one time nia, by that time you used the strongest weapon leh! Kanasai! Your weapon was TEARS~
I admit that sometimes i am very annoying, but no worries, my intention is to LOVE you and fellow friends! Ngaiti, i was laughed terribly after re-called back the incident that happened in school! Ah Tien called you "XU CHUN MEI"! lol...
About the Cola incident, you are such a meaner, why never forget about it der!!! hahak...
Ok, i will give you lah! After Gawai feast! I promise... (Ehem, if i remember!)
I want to give thanks to God for giving me a nice friend like you. You are a quite lame and joyful girl, i really appreciate you, beacuse you can tahan with all my lame jokes, so we are indeed match to be friend... Seriously...
Moreover, thanks for gossipping with me and promised to cry for me if i pass away! ( suddenly i feel so sorry to Patricia! Bern, you know the reasons!!!)
Eh, please lah, stop all the extreme joke during Physical Chemistry class, i really can't stand for it... Once i laughed my whole body will shake you know... You are like helping me in my on-diet programmes!
Yea, welcome, i will keep in supporting your dad (Uncle) as long as i am still schooling in Kuching. To fellow friends, please remember, if you have kids want to study in SJK or SMK Stampin, please use Uncle's bus! it's my 2nd amazing bed! (Ehem, i slept inside that bus almost every school days)
Last but not the least, keep sharing secret and gossipping with me oh! hahak...
Let's combine power in bullying Ah Tien and Perry, hehek!!!
Okay lah, Berndine, thanks alot and may God hears your prayers!
We must jiayou in this Form 6 oh!




BERNADINE, we are always friend!

3 comments:

  1. oi HI! lol so funny la you..hee..btw i saw that Xu Chun Mei liao.. ah tian showed me just now..waaaaa.. im dat bad meh? she's like a Guy... and her face just like pure tengkorak nia..wuwuwu kesiannya saya ini.. hihik! nice post anyway

    ReplyDelete
  2. and come on la.. that lao ke ma umbrella suits u more.. hihik

    ReplyDelete
  3. kenny..
    ask 许纯美 eat more la.
    n ask her stop laughing in class..

    ReplyDelete

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~