Friday, May 15, 2009

interview day 2

Ok, let us back to the preview topic, about my interview day in Maktab Perguruan Batu Lintang. Now, I would like to tell all of you some people and interesting events that occurred.
First and foremost, in my 8.00 a.m. session, there were 6 persons of us. All of us selected to teach Science as Major subject, and English as well as Chinese as Minor subject. Oh, I swear, although all of us didn’t know each other, when we sat down in the waiting room, we did talk many things. Be frank, some of them even shown their craziness in front of strangers, or I should said to his/her children’s future teachers!
Let me introduced some of my new friends:

· Chong, he is from SMK St Augustine, Betong. He hailed from Betong to Kuching just for the interview. Man, it was 4 hours driving journey. When I first saw him, he was quite passive and shy, a youth in formal clothes with a office bag (Ehem, I though he was an officer or what). By that time, I forgot to brought my Birth Cert, so I asked him whether we need it or not, then he was so panic for me and gave me many suggestions on what did I need to do. It was my first conversation with him. Overall, a nice buddy. Especially after we guided him in Group Discussion, he SMS-ed me many ‘thank you’s after he arrived home!
· Goh, she is from SMK Green Road, Kuching. She is a very talkative and funny friend. She loves politic same like me. You know what, she even encouraged us to join DAP and promise to send us the application form to enter party via Facebook. Yea, I accepted her invitation. Moreover, she wants to be a lawyer, we share many dreams! Oh my goodness, Goh, we had went to a wrong interview. LOL! Although we teach in school, we will join politic as well, by if needed; we will cover up our face in order to protect ourself from ISA during demonstration! Wahaha, it was a suggestion from Ms Tan. During Group Discussion, Goh was the one who gave many good points, cheer!
· Lau, she is from SMK Bintulu, Bintulu. We talked alots with her, however the topics were all around ‘Kuching got any places for fun?’, ‘What is your ambition?’, ‘Form sixth Math T difficult?’ and ‘How is Bintulu? Many Belacan, right?’~ haha! She was the one who leaded the Group Discussion. She made intro and ending. A smart teacher-to-be.
· Tan, she is from SMK Penrissen, Kuching. My first impressed on her, are you a nurse? I really beh tahan, I asked her, ‘You are a nurse or St John ambulance member?’ She wore a red flowery baju kebaya with WHITE shoes. That WHITE shoes attracted my attention! (Am I looked like a maniac?) haha. Neglect that part, we proceed. She is a very kind-hearted person, when Chong can’t answered during the Group Discussion, Tan in a hurried movement, immediately asked Chong some questions as if we are chatting. She really helpful. Ms Tan even introduced me to some reliable education website address.
· Bong, she is from SMK Paku, Bau. When we met each other for the first time, we were buying ourselves by rearranged our certs. She asked me how to rearrange it and I asked her back, both of us were puzzled, so since the short conversations, we became friend. Oh, she is the one who talked about shopping stuff with 6 of us. She wants to be teacher so badly. Good Luck.
· Hui Feng, she was an ex-student from SMK Methodist, Sibu. We didn’t have many conversations with her, but her introduction so powerful. So, automatically, we knew her. She was 10.30 a.m. group, same team with Bernadine, I think so.

Although we knew each other less than 3 hours but the tight is there, we appreciate each other as mate but not competitor. Thank God for the blessing. Before we left the place, we exchanged our handphone numbers as well as emailing address. So, nowadays, we still can contact each other.
Hope all of you will get into the training institution, and be a good teacher, like what all of us kept repeating during the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~