Thursday, May 28, 2009

Makes no difference


My Lower Sixth life isn’t bad at all seriously!
It is filled with many happy and crazy stuff~
Yea, I admitted it, some of it might be very nonsense to some people.
Well, I will life my Form Six life to the utmost! I would like to take the time to strengthen my pre-university’s foundation and make a very nice ending in my secondary school’s life.
Yuppie, I have study Form One to Form Six, it makes me felt so complete…
While memorizing Biology, complaining about our General Paper’s teacher, solving equations in Mathematic T class, having fun in Malaysia University English Test (MUET) class and doing experiments for Chemistry, we, Lower Sixth Beta of 2009, will certainly keep our student life as fun as those in other places, as we are also a pre-university students, just that we need to wear uniform, no skipping class and our school fees were not that expensive.
It makes no difference.

7 comments:

  1. yea.. and we dont have to worry about what to wear everyday.. and its soo much better than skip class and lepak at uhh duno.. cinema? kopitiam? right momo? -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. and.. kenny momo dan perry macam sepasang kekasih dalam gambar itu..HAHAK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. me n Perry is buddy, so it is so normal to look like kekasih~ too normal! hahak... i am laughing now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya, at least wearing uniform, we no need to worry about what clothes that we need to wear to school. i love my school uniform~ (Gee... i am disgusting!) conclution, it is a blessing for us to remain in that school.

    ReplyDelete
  5. anyway, we r crazier than many people! Recalled back to the 'body glove' incidence, the "moses incidence that took place in chemistry lab" as well as the Orang Utan tragedy! u know what i am talking about, right!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i never admit im crazy momo.. we are not crazy.. we just talk alot more than ppl nia..so thats not crazy.. okie?hee.. anyway.. mdm daisy praised me ryt today? wheee

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes, teacher praised u! it was ur first time to be praised by people right?

    ReplyDelete

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~