Friday, May 15, 2009

the end of story

The Map of Batu Lintang Instituition~

Before I went back, I saw Bernadine! She arrived there around 10.00 something. She was like so nervous; anyway I knew she can did it. After some time, she SMSed me, told me that in her session, there was a boy answered questions in a loud voice, so KIANG LANG, ngaiti, I laughed till almost want to paint. I knew that guy, he had eye contact with me, I testify, he will be a headmaster soon! Cheers!
Lastly, it was indeed a good experience for me and it will dwell in my heart as a precious memory. If one day I really be a teacher, I will certainly teach my student in a gentle way and less homework as well as less nagging. (Ehem~ I know, during their UPSR, all will fail in my subjects, because I love to tell them stories, no lesson at all! Joking, joking!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~