Thursday, May 28, 2009

GHEE

Many ‘paranormal’ activities happened in my life!
Last Monday, when we were having our Physical Chemistry class with Madam Ong, she was so mean, but it didn’t affect her lesson. Chin Chin was calling me, she wanted to borrow my reference book. Then, it was a normal reaction to turn my head to her direction, who knows, Madam Ong yelled and stare at me, said, ‘MOSES, DON’T TALK!’… I didn’t talk, just turn my head, okay~ anyway I didn’t clearify.
After that, for the second time, Chin Chin wanted the book again, I re-turned my head and looked at Chin Chin, I get shocked as Madam Ong, screamed, ‘MOSES, DO YOU NEED ME TO SHOUT AT YOU?’ walao~ this time I really can’t stand for it, I told her the reason!
Luckily, she was understood to my condition and remains silence after it. Since then, we had a very ENJOYABLE class until 12.30 pm.
However, after the indicent, my dear fellow besties are so terrible, especially Bernadine, Doris and Yian Ming, they used to act like Madam Ong to insult me… lol… now then I realized Perry is my good companion, he is the only one didn’t kacau me! Hahak…
Oh, let’s talk about a girl in our class, we called her dounble chin (not her real pseudonym, not LOKE CHIN CHIN), she is a good dancer (ehem, a shaker is more correct to describe her…)… During our last last week’s MUET class, Madam Daisy gave us to hear songs and jotted down its lyrics, guess what, double chin and her best friend, I called her skeleton, both of them enjoy dancing. They were so dare to move their heads and shake their body as well as sing-along with the songs, while others stare at them…silently…

we enjoy crazying!



6 comments:

  1. shud be.."moses.. do u wan me to shout?" hihik.. yea perry praised u too dat day.. looks like he's reli ur buddy liao..hee.. and YALO.. lol but y u call her skeleton? shes skinny kah? we enjoy looking at the performance too ma..hihik

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to vomit! that skeleton is Patricia! lol... isn't her looks like it?! hahak.
    perry, i love you! (ehem, sweater, please!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so funny what u hv said..
    cnt 'guai' teacher too ma..
    she is having family problem ma..
    ti liang ti liang..
    n moses..
    i hope there isnt a need for me to shout at u once arr..
    *teacher thought..

    anyway..perry is as pity as u too..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. by the way, i think Doris had become so mature now! She can think so rational! Thanks Doris, u inspired me...

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow..
    i become mature?
    i hope i do..
    inspired u?
    i hope i inspired myself as well..
    wakkakaka..

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet2~ u did inspire me up!
    nevermind lah, nowadays u have Clinique to accompany u~ u will be a preety girl very soon.

    ReplyDelete

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~