Friday, May 8, 2009

interview day part 1

On the 7th of May, 2009. I went to the KPLSPM Interview session in Maktab Perguruan Batu Lintang, it was an interview for students who want to be teacher.
I woke up quite late in that morning, around 6.15am. After had my breakfast, Nasi Lemak, my dad sent me to Maktab Perguruan Batu Lintang, which are next to SMK Batu Lintang.
I was quite impressed by that institute; it had a big compound and it was completed with many facilities. I can saw two churches (St Bede’s Chapel and St Gabriel’s Chapel) behind the main office where I did my interview session. The institute also filled with many green plants. Overall, it is a good place for study. A place where teachers were born.
I walked to the main office of that institute, although it was 7am, there were a crowd of students. All groomed nicely and wear very modest, it made them looked so professional. Except for some part of them!
I stood alone in a corner, to be alone in a strange place, it was quite fun. When it was near 8am, an uncle shouted in a loud voice, “Calon, KPLSPM masuk sini!”
Wah, all of us, stood in front of him, as if he was our commander. Then, he wanted all of us to rearrange our real and photocopied certificates according to their list. By that time, I realized that I forgot to bring my real birth certificate. OMG! In that time, many conversations among the candidates happened.
8am, we were asked to ‘paste’ a name tag in our cloth to identify our name. It made us look quite funny! Then, after being asked to enter a room to undergo an INSAK psychology test, we did so. We enter to that room and start answering the questions. We need to answer 135 questions in 30 minutes. No wearies, the questions were based on our first feeling, no need to think about the answers, because it all required our action when dealing which problems. Luckily, I managed to finish it.
After that, we proceeded our interview session to Group Discussion, it was a part of our interview session. Walao, the question for us was about pelancongan. It required us to tell what is the positive impact of pelancongan and what do we need to mmemajukan our sector pelancongan.
I get shocked after been informed by an auntie that I was the lucky number one candidiate to go into the room for individual interview test. OMG, why must I undergo it first.

SCHEDULE:

Kod Pusat: Y01B
Pusat Temu Duga: Pejabat Bahagian Urus Setia Guru,
Maktab Perguruan Batu Lintang
Waktu Temu Duga: 8am
Kursus: KPLSPM
Sains (major), Bahasa Cina dan Bahasa Inggeris (minor)

8.00am to 8.30am: Doing INSAK Psychology Test
8.35am to 9.15am: Group discussion (a part of interview)
9.25am to 9.45am: Individual Interview (main part of interview session)

(to be continue...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~