Sunday, January 18, 2009


Tired Eyes


I have a tired eyes~ it’s my pre-results from SPM, as well as read books (to exact, not academic books). My eyes more or less looked like a panda from Beijing, which I had encountered before this. I am slightly proud to be ‘human panda’!

Haha~ No matter what, I will try my best to sleep, sleep and sleep every afternoon if I can! With this eyes, I also looked like a ‘living corpse’, but a gentle, nice and polite one.

Thank God, I haven’t scared a kid, because of my eyes! Haha~

Some advises to all of you, who have panda eyes like me, which are still in a less critical stage:
· Eat much Vitamin A products, such as carrots. (if I’m not wrong!)
· Massage your face regularly. (I read it from a magazine.)
· Yes, pray for it, May God “heals” us.
· Lastly, sleep!

It’s all for tonight, sweet dreams to all of you who want to explore the WORLD OF DREAMS no matter at day time or night time. See you guys tomoro!

From, Momo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~