Thursday, January 15, 2009


Hail Good Christian

Recently, I received a calling from Almighty God, I don’t know why, suddenly I realized that I am far behind my other classmates in Academic. There are an unknown force which keep pushing mw to study. I believed that Holy Spirit is doing something in me, as I’d pray to God oftenly, I pray that He will change my laziness and the ego that I have. As a grandchild of Adam, I did beared alots of sin like what my Forefathers did. The results had shown me that He will never leaves us alone, moreover, Jesus also will hear our prayer once we pray in Faith in His names. Amen. Hail, my beloved friends, PRAY AS OFTEN AS YOU CAN!!! FOR THE GOD OUR LORD LOVES TO HEAR FROM US. That is my testimonies in this Christian Anglo Catholic Faith.
Secondly, I am very sorry to get know that the calamities had happened in Myanmar and China. According to what I know, both countries are not a develop country, BUT, Praise God that China’s President and his officers had rushed to Szechuan ( where earthquake really happened) to help the needies. Besides give thank to God, I also had been awaken by Lord that we, as a human, should love each other and appreciate all the things that we have in, as well as keep counting our blessing! Here I would like to share a prayer from Papal Benedict XVI to the fellow Christian in China, especially those who are miserable and harm by the disaster.

Together with You I call on Mary, Help of Christian, Our Lady of Sheshan, to sustain “all those in China, who, amid their daily trials, continue to believe, to hope, to love. May they never be afraid to speak of JESUS to the world and of the world to JESUS,” and “always be credible witnesses to this love, ever clinging to the rock of Saint Peter on which the Church is built.”

It’s the words from my heart, I hope that you will gain something from the sharing from me. As Jesus said, IMITATE GOD, THEREFORE, IN EVERYTHING YOU DO, BECAUSE YOU ARE HIS DEAR CHILDREN,” May all of us can put our FULLY TRUST in His Mighty hands. Let us wait for a better tomorrow. Shalom!

Your Brethren in Jesus, Kenny Michael

1 comment:

  1. halo~
    gambateh 4 everything..n try 2 blieve urself ..
    god is with u 4 anytime..
    god bless~

    ReplyDelete

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~