Friday, January 16, 2009


Shalom Hashem! Jehovah Jireh bless all of you abundantly~
Thanks for viewing my little diary@blog, I know it wasn’t that fine and interested but thanks for the supports from you guys! Muaks~ A famous MoMo kiss to all of you, dear readers… ^^
In here let me share with you some of my thought of the day, now is 16.Jan.2009, midnight. I just finished cleaning up my bed, as I had realized that my bed was full of books and novels, SO MESSY! After doing that kind of thing, finally, I able to sit down and ‘vomit’ out some words to share with you, my friend.
Yesterday was my brother, Mr. Fabian’s 11th Burphdae~ He seemed like really enjoy the celebration and of course, the American Chocolate cake that me and mimi had picked just for him. To illustrate, the cake is nice and rich in chocolate, I dare to use the word MARVELLOUS to describe it (when you bit it for the first time, you will sensed that you are in the paradise and the feeling last for half minute~ So ecstasy!), however it is a little bit too sweet. It more or less kill me, because I love cakes and dessert- May Lord can bless my appetite!!! I ate 4 slices within half an hour.
Before, we ate our cake, we sang old song- Happy Birthday song to Mr. Fabian, I knew I was the loudest person who sang that song. =,=” it’s not my fault, I got passion in singing. Haha. Kidding~
I really cannot believe that our home’s mummy boy, now, turns 11 years old. Oh Lord have mercy, times pass to fast… I still remembered the moment when he was just a babe and me, my papa and Ah Fong auntie (my mimi 2nd youngest sister) went to Hospital Sarawak to visit mimi and that new born child. He was so small then.
In my memories, he seldom created any annoyance stuffs during his infancy and childhood times, he cried less than me! I LOVE TO CRY~~ I AM VERY FAMOUS AMONG MY CANTONESE FAMILY members and relatives! HAM BAO CHENG… ^^ I thought when babies crying time when be the most adorable moment, isn’t it?
Haha. Lastly, I pray to God in a sincere heart that he can keep in progressing and have a bless life journey. Amen.
( +,=) haha~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~