Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Haha~~ KFC Day!


Today, 15 of January 2009! A damn wet and cold day for us in Kuching~~

I had took the courage ( not funny at all) to brouhgt along my laptop and umbrella to the KFC, Jln. Tun Jugah as i had made appointment with Fong to went there for Breakfast-Lunch, it's indeed a great day! As we sat near the window of that fast food restaurant and while we were having our meals, we can looked at the scenery of Jalan Stampin ( though not romantic ) and the chat among ourself.

That kind of feeling was so comfortable and relax, so we knew each other quite well, so we disscussed many topics as well as hot news for the next doors~~ wewey... Haha~~

We had came across the topics about what are we going to further our studies? How's our holidays? How's Korea? How's my trip to Thailand? as well as had we get jobs? Of course, we did talked alot of weird weird gossips that you will not want to know~

Eh, i had asked for job, in BUTCHER'S DAILY! A shop selling porks~ I know we're Ibans, we love porks so much. Haha~

2 comments:

  1. Your daily job in Buther Deli is cutting pork. Hmm I guess so. Hopefully you'll get the job. All the best.

    ReplyDelete

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~