Friday, January 16, 2009


Aaron, my friend.

Hi there and Shalom!
My life is blessed with many good things, I have a lot of good companions, good foods, a lovely mimi and papa (although certain times they are quite nagging, but they love me so much!), a talkative brother, good books, laptop, hand phone, camera, sweet dreams (sometimes, not everyday), life experiences as well as a mighty and merciful God, whom always hear and answer my petitions.
Moreover, Hallelujah, my life in SMK Stampin was even ‘colored’ by many sweet things, for instance, I had an opportunities to made friends with a group of blessed student, like Aaron and his gang. Even though they were born with some disabilities, but I dare to testify, they are never a loser, we were sometimes terrible than them! We are normal students, God present us with all the abilities and functions that we need to have, in order to perform our daily activities, but why we still not happy or satisfy with the things that we have?!
I salute Aaron, as he had reflected the joy and the basic happiness that every human beings should have. He used to smile and greet me when I met or saw him in school, we will use our own method to communicate, though I know not any sign languages, except for silly ones, which I don’t think I want to illustrate here (This is a result of false teaching from classmate… Just a joke!)Anyway, it’s now remains as a memory, because I had left that school.
I never regretted to have Aaron as a friend, yea, I really learnt a lot of him. I know God will going to use them to teach us.
Have a great life, Aaron! You are always in my fervent prayers. May God be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~