Friday, March 6, 2009

vroom vroom

Mr. K. Moses is driving~ as if so expert, actually he's not.

Me and Cherdass~ He dove, while i was looking at him!

Vroom Vroom

Today is 4th of March. I had taken the courage to sit for the driving pre-test!
The pre-test is quite important for us. It determines whether we can sit for the JPJ Driving Test or not.
I had prepared myself to sit for the test for at least a week earlier. I admit that I have short term memory lost; It is quite hard for me to memorize all the route in Bintawa areas, as for me it looks almost the same. For the sake of the test, I by heart the routes and try to recall it many times.
So, as usual my tutor, Uncle Andrew came to fetch me to driving institution around 2 pm. When I arrived at institution, Cherdass accompanied me and we had great talks.
In the same time, I saw Sebastian, Grace as well as Evelyn Bong. They were all learning car~ Grace and Evelyn greeted me, so warmly. Sebastian, he remained as cool as usual, our conversations were so simply but it was great.
Sebastian waited his tutor for quite a long time.
Okay, after did a lot of signatures and filled up the form given by my tutor, I followed an aunt to complete my mission- driving pre-test.
OMG~ when I was driving, the aunt talked with me and we had a simply chit-chat, but after I reached Pending roundabout, I started to panic and my driving skill become drastically ‘lousy’… Thank God, I still pass for the pre-test!
Vroom…Vroom…
This coming Tuesday I am going to sit for the real JPJ driving test, I am freaking nervous now~ Anyway, I will drive very slowly and be cautious during my driving actions, like what Uncle Andrew had advised me before this.

Oh~ I must gambateh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~