Saturday, March 21, 2009

Disappeared and reappeared~

Me, with a pale look, going to do reverse parking~

Me and Ern Ping~
Me, Bobo and Kang Zhan took the picture while waiting for the rains to stop~
Disappeared and reappeared~

I had disappeared for some days! I was too anxious and worried about my SPM results and driving test. To make me even stress up, the things that happened to me were took place in the same week! Driving test was on 10th of March, meanwhile for SPM test it was 12TH of March~

Let me unveil it one by one!

On the 10th of March, I woke up quite early, around 7am. I kept telling myself, it will be a hard day for me, as my driving skill wasn’t that excellent by that time. I prayed. I wished I can handle it.

My tutor, uncle Andrew and me arrived to the Bintawa driving institution punctually. Yea, many potential future drivers had arrived there more early than me! I met Ern Ping, Kang Zhan and of course, Bobo. So cool! As I am not going to be alone, thus I can shared my anxious with 3 of them~

4 of us were very calm in our outlooks, but I know each of us were so worried and a little bit of nervous. While we were waiting for our turn to be examined by the JPJ officers, we chat and discussed the route that we might go! Luckily, I was selected to route C (Laluan ke Bandar Kuching), it is a familiar route for me. The route is more toward left side.

Our first mission was to climb up the man-made hill, in our dialect; we named it as Molley Hill. Based on our practices and rehearsals, it should be no problems for us to ‘climb up’ the hill and stop in the middle of it. Who knows? When it was my turn to drive the car to the hill, it started to rain, raining like dogs and cats~ So creepy, luckily nothing bad happened! Hehe~ I felt so relieves when the JPJ people screamed at me and said, ‘Jalan lah!’~ it was a sign I passed that part of test.

We sat down in a fake bus stop while waiting for the rains to stop. Within 10 minutes, we saw sun and clouds re-appeared in front of us~ So great, the reverse parking and on-route test will happening soon. We were ready~ hehe.

Oh~ it was reverse parking test now! I hate that part. My heart beats increased in its rate, a little bit of nervous. When I saw the face of the lady JPJ officer, oh, I get shocked again; she looked so fierce and really never smiles at us. After we waited for a while, it was my turn. I shivered, when I ‘performed’ the parking, I mean, reverse parking. I afraid that I will knock the poll, how embarrassing if I hit the obstacles. Just imagine the sounds and my reaction if I really hit it. Hard to imagine! After reverse parking, we will be tested by 3 turning points reverse-move on driving methods, yea, it ran smoothly. Yay~ I passed the complicated parts.

I am a nut in driving, I really grateful to have such an opportunity to pass the tests as I had mentioned above. Hehe~ next, I will be our final test- on route test. Kang Zhan was the first one among us to sit for the test, his JPJ examiner was quite young and through my observation, he is a nice person, so Kang Zhan should be okay. Hehe~ of course, he managed to pass it. Congratulations! Next, it was my turn. My examiner is a guy. In the beginning, every thing ran quite ok, no negative elements occurred. However, I felt so weird, as he always kept on playing with his phone. To illustrate, he even dated a girl in front of me; of course, he dates a girl via hand phone. He invited that unfortunate lady for a dinner in that Saturday. Oh gosh! Weirdo~ no wonders I can’t concentrate while driving in that day. Thanks be to God, as I pass the entire driving test and get the P-LICENSE.

Although I get my license, my mum still kept in complaining my driving skill so frightening and according to my brother, it is so dangerous~ I have no comment, but I just know that I drive quite fast and ‘rough’ if compare to other friends of mine. Cheers~ I will pray before drive, no worries Diddy and Mimi as well as my brother.

1 comment:

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~