Monday, March 2, 2009

MOMO IS COMING BACK

Momo loves Sarawak
MOMO IS COMING BACK

Hi there! In the past few days, I had been very busy with online singing. I sang for three days continuously, from 7.30pm till 6am~ Then awoke at 10am!
Singing in MEETOTO.com will be the second best thing I really enjoy, besides eating the don nuts from BIG APPLE! (T,T) I am weird than before~
In meetoto.com, I am not only can sing all the songs that I want, moreover, we can also get many friends who are also love to sing as well as have passion in musics~ hehe!
However, I noticed one thing, every night time if I am singing, my dad will go to my room or pass by the room~ I know he wants to tease me! Haha~
Anyway, after off for few days, I am back to my blogsite and I will share more stories with my readers.
Keep in touch with me!

1 comment:

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~