Saturday, March 21, 2009

A Great Memories in a day

a FEAST for licking ice creams~ hehe!

My favourite breakfast~ how great!

Cool Ming Hao, a future forensic expert!


Benadine and Veronin~ so happy that day?!

Andrew Chai get high by the chicken rice~ a weird phenomena!

Bobo, what are you looking?! Wow, Suk ying is so concentrate while eating chicken rice~ hehe!


A Great Memories in a day.

On the 19th of March, I had gone to the Spring shopping mall with my classmates. That day was the date of birth of Veronin and the belated birthday of Ming Hao.

We had made appointment to meet each other at 10am, in Starbucks the Spring. However, me and Andrew Chai were the last one to arrive there. It was my fault, as I departed from my house at a wrong time! 9.45am, it used to be many cars around that time. I am just a new driver, so my driving skill is still ‘not that good’~ I drove 50km/per km, quite slow! When I went to fetch Andrew Chai, it was already late. He laughed at me! How dare~

Once we arrived Spring, two of us ran like mad to meet our classmate. Firstly, we saw Veronin and Bobo, they were taking orders in the counter at Starbuck. My first impression was, will they scold me?! Suddenly, they greeted me and we shake hand. I felt so relieves~ Then, it was my turn to take order, it was my breakfast. I order a cup of Coffee, a tall one, as well as a Cinnamon Walnut roll~ so great!

When we just sat down in a very comfortable sofa, a blue one, the rest of my classmates came to us. I apologized! They understood my silly problems and forgave me, but need to be very punctual next time! Wahaha~

Bernadine, she wore a very elegant dark dress, black shoes and a matching handbag. She looked so feminine and amazing that day~ Suk Ying also followed us, she was as simple and nice as usual. Then, Ming Hao, our ex-National Service’s participant was wearing a cap, he looked mystery yet cool. Ming Hao is so great in driving! Salutation to you~ let’s talk about our Andrew Chai, wow, his hair is so straight nowadays! Looked totally difference, although we didn’t met for few months. Veronin, she sticked with the principle of simple, easy and Korean-orientated style of wearing! You wore a very nice butt, really! She made me felt as if I was in Seoul~ Lastly, Bobo, sometime I like her simple fashion outlook. A wonderful t-shirt matched with a jean, as long as you know how to deal with it, it will be nice! Bobo had done a great job! Parallel with her Christian faith, she is so moderate in her fashion, but still adorable. What’s the factor?

No matter how, all of us is still as crazy as usual~ it’s permanent in our heart! We chat and hang out from a place to a place, but CRY OUT LOUD, the Spring so small for us! Maybe it’s very sufficient to certain citizen of Kuching, but for us, PEMUDA-PEMUDI YANG BERPANDANGAN JAUH, it’s not enough at all! Mayor of South Kuching, Mr. James Chan, I hope you can build another large shopping mall in our town. It’s for the sake of younger generation, if we happy and satisfy, we will study even harder, then Kuching will have more and more potential leaders, workers and elite groups. KUCHING WILL HAVE HOPE~ Do it for Kuching’s future!

We did a lot of window shopping. Nearly lunch hour, all of us went to food court. Bernadine, Suk Ying and Andrew Chai ate Chicken rice~ the rest of us watching them eating, because we want to eat other foods! Hehe~ while they were eating we talked. We really appreciate every moment when we assemblage together. Although we had MSN, Hand phone and other very detail methods of contact with them, face to face and chat, it will forever be the smartest choice to converse with friends, because the feelings and eye contact is there. (I know Andrew Chai will probably ask me to use WEBCAM! If he knows I had written this statement.)

Me and Veronin ate Mee Siam in Kluang Station. The foods were still ok, but I really love their drinks. Bobo ate friend rice, I don’t know the tast but it smells good to me, however, Bobo was complaining the taste of the fried chicken. She claimed it had a too strong ginger taste.

Among all of us, Ming Hao and Suk Ying were the earliest to depart. Because Ming Hao needs to go to UCSI to get application cert and Suk Ying following his car. We accompanied them to carpark and bid farewell to them! So sad, we nearly cry out, because we know it’ll be hard for us to meet and having fun again in the future. As we will further our studies in difference places anfd fields. Like Ming Hao and Veronin, they will start their courses next week. Ming Hao taking Cambridge A-Level and Veronin will be a student in Business Foundation.

Then, Andrew Chai will go back to KL, for A-Level course in TARC. He told us many his about his life in KL and his studies. Wow… it is not that easy for us to take A-Level, especially for those who don’t have enthusiasm in Physics, like me! Talking about Suk Ying, she wants to be teacher. Same thing with Bobo~ hehe! They will teach our children Chinese and Maths. Amen! Bernadine is a very devoted St John Member, she wants to be nurse. I know, for the service of mankind, right. Ming Hao, a forensic-expert-to-be. I pray for you, my friend. Wahaha.I am the idiot among all of my friends, as I wanted to study Law. A subject which never connected to Science. They claimed that I had wasted my times in Science streams for 2 years, based on my qualification, I should join up the series of Science stuff, but my interest is not there. So, I will take the burden and move it on. I know to study Law isn’t that easy and there are certain responsibilities that we need to bear once we were a Legal practitioner. Lord, do make way!

I re-think, yea, it will be a little bit hard for us to meet again, but I have faith that our relationship will perfectly preserve. We connect each other via SMS and MSN, frequently. Frinedship forever. We meet again~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~