Friday, June 26, 2009

Phews!!!

Today was a very exciting day for me and some other friends, who got offer to further their studies in Teachers' Training Institution.
I had been posted to enter Institut Perguruan Temenggung Ibrahim, Johor Bahru. My teaching subjects are major in Science, Minor in English and Chinese. Luckily i am not alone, two friends of mine, whom i knew through the interview session also go to the same instituition with me. Phews~ So happy and exciting as well as so sad now... Sad because need to leave my parents and church friends in Kuching.
Yen Ping and Bong, my two friends will accompany me to enter that instituition soon. Xp~ at least, there are three Sarawakians.
Congrate to Shyh Ning and Sukying, both of them got it too. Shyh Ning will going to Institut Perguruan Sarawak, Miri and Sukying, is at Institut Perguruan Ipoh near Hulu Kinta. They will going to contribute in the future education's world by teaching Chinese.
Then, to Kaiyen, all the best in your life at Institut Abdul Razak, Samarahan. Samething goes to Jessie, she will going to Institut Sultan Abdul Halim, Sg Petani. SO far from us~

To those who didn't get it, please APPEAL!!! Don't give up...
God be with all of you.

*Ehem, so far in institut perguruan still lack of boys! will the boys get harm by the ladies? haha... kidding~*

1 comment:

  1. wee...
    y i dint kena for whatever i had applied de?
    izzit i dont have da luck..
    i never got da chance to choose either to stay or leave da ho?
    da mean of hesitating in making decision..i never try b4!
    or god think that i should stay here n continue my form 6?zzZ..

    ReplyDelete

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~