Saturday, June 20, 2009

HAppy Father's Day!


Hi Didi! Happy Father's day!
I know you are not going to read my blog,
but i will take the opportunities to send my appreciations and gratitudes to you...
Since i was born until now,
You have love me with all your strength and your heart...
you have tried your very best to be a Christian's father for me and Fabian,
as well as you have put your fully effort in this family
I really can felt it,
However,
sometimes i don't know how to appreciate it,
or,
i should said maybe i was not a very good child to you~ who knows!
i admitted that i am a rebellious ones...
But, no matter what is going to happen,

i love YOU, Didi!

there are reasons why i love you:


Love you for buying me all the things i want and i need...

Love you for care us...

Love you for never forsake us...

Love you for you always respect me and preserve the culture of democracy in our family...

Love you for understanding me...

Love you for comfort us everytimes when we were sad, espeacially after scolded by Mimi!!!

Love you for always gave us surprises...

Love you for you are a very positive minded and trustworthy dad for me!


I don't know what do i need to present you in this Father's Day,
as i know, you are a very particular dad,
all the items that you love are the items that me and Fabian loving about!
I know you love computers, handphones, books and etc...
So, besides giving you a kiss, a prayer and a hug~
I will really try my best to be a good child of you and Mimi.
i promise!
Didi, please accompany me to complete this way of life...
i can't really walk it alone!
Please stand-by me always...
In God's will. Amen.

to,
the fathers, HAPPY FATHERS' DAY!

1 comment:

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~