Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Blessed!

Just now, around 12.30 am, i didn't sleep.
I just waited in front of my brother's PC to print out the offer letters to IPGM Temenggung Ibrahim.
Yea, everythings ran smoothly.
I had printed mine and also helped Shyh Ning as well.
I felt so sad and a lilttle bit of miseries,
after knowing that i need to register in that Institution before 13th of July.So rush!
We were needed to prepare everythings in a week time.
It'll including the medical check-up procedures, sending confirmation letters to two departments and doing shopping.
Don't know why, suddenly, i think of my family and friends.
I really going to miss them.
I don't dare to think the feeling of after going back from Church in JB,the moment when i get sick and etc...
Anyway, i know,
i need to do so,
it's for my future!
My friends, Bernadine, Suli, Kaiyen, Kang Zhan, Andrew Chai, Dex, Lee Jim, Ming Huan, Shyh Ning, Sukying, Roston, Pek and Sebastian, all of them also study abroad.
So, Kenny, you are not alone!
God be with us~


The front door of my future Campus, Temenggong Ibrahim Teacher's Training Instituition, Johor Bahru.

3 comments:

  1. lol..of cos u are not alone...
    u come back kch oso gt us here ma..
    dn worry man..

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck kenny^^ i know u can do it de =D gambateh =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doris, this is the sweetest comment i ever received! TQ for everythings! i really appreciate it... I will never forget u de.
    Princer, TQ! U must success too~ Thank fr the wishes and i also know u can do it...
    let's keep in touch1

    ReplyDelete

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~