Friday, June 19, 2009

A nIGHT WITH fRIENDS

Nice and friendly First Aiders! (ehem~)

Bobo, Bernadine (ehem, our future nurse!) and Daphne~

Three besties, Perry, Chin Chin and Doris~

Our new plac efor hang-out, Kado Cafe! I like their Burger!

Lame Boy's team!

All Ladies' team from Gapor's High School...

Doris, Cheng Yang, FM and Andrew, i don't know why they seems so happy!

Momo with Suli, Bobo and Bernadine! at Kado Cafe~

Moses with some of his St John Ambulance Adult Team mate... They seems so excited after finished the CPR test!
Last Saturday, i had a very wonderful night with my friends, all are my old besties~
We had dinner and chat with each other for whole night.
I still remember before we rushed to the Mr Ho Fine Foods Restaurant, at evening, me and fellow St John Ambulance Adult team members were busying with our First Aid test.
Many stupid events happened in St John Headquarters...
Firstly, i got panic when doing CPR, Shyh Ning shouted 1,2,3... quite kloud, so i didn;t know why, my mind suddenly 'black-out'~
Thank God, i managed to perform it later...
Thanks to the officers, as they weren't mean enough.
I noticed that, Gaporians are so special! They love capturing photos...
We took photos, no matter in class (when teachers weren't around), in St John HQ (After we were waiting for the test) and etc...
Anyway, it is a very fun hobby~ no harm!
The test took almost whole daytime, however, thank God that we managed to reach home before 6pm for grooming and so on.
Besides to Mr Ho Fine Food, we also went to Kado Cafe~
Now, we have a new MAKAN place... Kado's burgers were awesome!
The prices are still can be affordable by the students...
According to Bernadine, their fried rice are served in a large amount. Quite worth.
About me and Doris, we, of course had the burgers!
Me, Lamb Burger and Doris was Chicken burger!
I knew, Perry kept in complaining about the 'pearls' in his drink. He said, the pearls in that cafe were small and hard to chew~ But for me, it was still ok...
When i talked about Lamb, i think of Andrew Chai...
He claimed he didn't comsume lamb, as he was born in the Year of Goat!
He strongly believe that as ones were born in the year of goat, they are not suppose to eat the meat s of it...
Does it makes sense, who care! Anyway, that is the funny part of my friend...
Thank you, Perry for sending me home!
I love the moment when friends met together and had a drink, while chatting, we can hear many stories from them
As most of our dear freinds had left Kuching, so, it was a so rare opportunities for us to gather and of course, gossip!
No matter how, i do believe the friendships that happened will not last easily...
GOD had let be be friended each other, thus, i believe that He will bless our friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moses Stories

My days with 5 ALpha~

My days with 5 ALpha~